2. He is in charge of special effects and knew that this would
make the fruit very _____________. The banana is supposed to practically
explode when dropped.
3. Aurélie ________ her back while playing rugby.
4. Bronze is ___________ of copper and tin that is harder than
the either of the two metals alone.
A. an alloy
B. a thick
C. a tensile
D. a brittle
E. a shear
5. The _______ of an apple is what remains after you eat
one and contains the seeds. To _______ something is to remove a
cylindrical sample from the interior .
6. To ___________ a sheep is to remove all its coat. In physics
______ strain is a deformation usually causing a rupture or break
in the material.
7. On a wax coated silver plate, Xavier scraped an intricate pattern
with an awl before ________ the exposed metal surface with acid.
8. By the way the opposite of brittle is _________
9. If you can reduce the ____________ you generally lighten the
10. This is almost always accomplished by increasing the ___________
Ce texte © 2004-2005 Christopher Yukna - tous droits réservés